Gilardino quotes prior to milan vs arsenal

These are the declarations of Alberto Gilardino to 'Milan Channel' at the end of today's training session:

"Pity about the result, because last night we could have taken home the three points, especially for the performance Milan had in the second half with some chances we managed to create. Bucci was very good to stop us. Now we take this point and we prepare well the game against Arsenal.

Personally I feel fine, I'm in form and I have a lot of desire to play and to give my contribution to the squad. Yesterday I had a couple of chances to score, in particular a ball was stopped by Castellini with his heel.

Returning to the Tardini was a particular sensation, both for the affection that I feel for this city, where I spent three years of my life, and for the people who are always warm. As a stadium it resembles a lot the English model, with the public very close to the pitch.

On Wednesday we shall face Arsenal. We have few days, but we shall use these hours to prepare this important game well. We are training well to arrive prepared both in the mental and physical level so as to play a tactically perfect game. We must play a good game."

No comments: