Players quotes (milan vs siena) 1-0

ALBERTO PALOSCHI:

"When I scored I blacked out, I only saw the arms of the fans going up behind the goal and I didn't know what to do anymore. It was a good goal, Inzaghi told me he tried to stop Loria with his body to allow me to score. Sincerely I did not expect to come on the pitch so quickly, I thought I would play in the last five minutes, it's a great feeling and I still can't believe it happened.
I knew on Monday morning that I had to leave the Viareggio Tournament which I was playing with the Primavera, but even though I missed an important tournament like Viareggio I was happy to have an opportunity to train with the first team, which is always great.
My model as a player is Inzaghi and it was nice to play alongside him. I always listen to his advice about what food to eat and once in a while I stop to watch him during trainings to see how he moves and learn from him. Before the match against Catania in the Coppa Italia he gave me some pointers as to how to behave on the pitch.
I have been coached by Evani who was an important coach for me, because he taught me many things both on the technical aspect and the behavioural one."

KALAC:

"At the moment when I saved that shot by Frick in the last minute, I thought if we concede a goal now it was over and we could not have won anymore. We earned three very important points for the standings and now we have three days before the midweek game against Livorno. We are in a good position now, we've done well because we have recovered a lot of ground and we must continue like this.
Before the start of the match the fans sang both in favour of me and for Nelson, that was a nice gesture towards Dida because the fans showed they still support him in this difficult period.
I am happy for Paloschi, because it's extraordinary to come on the pitch and have an impact like that. I think that tonight he will not be able to sleep."

CAFU:

"Did you see Paloschi? He was great and now he will pay the pizza for everyone! He was extraordinary, but he has great qualities, he's very quick and goes past opponents very well. Now he has to stay calm and continue like this, in any case we will see to it he stays on the right track. Today's game was very difficult against a team who are very strong on the counterattack, today's three points were very important. Personally I'm happy with the way I played, I'm doing well and I always train with a lot of serenity, when it's necessary the coach knows he can count on me. Ronaldo? He's trying to recover as well as he can, we have to stay close to him, in any case he's always done well whenever he played."

JANKULOVSKI:


"My initial reaction after the game was positive, I hadn't played since the Club World Cup in December, and I think by now my knee is doing fine. Now I have to work hard to regain the match rhythm. Finally on Wednesday we will have the chance to get into fourth place, this is an objective we don't want to miss. Paloschi? He did very well, we all complimented him, now he has to keep his feet on the ground. Locatelli's goal? I think he was in front of everybody, so it was right not to give it."




from acmilan.com

No comments: