Milan Targeted Raimond Manco

According to the player himself in Lima's airport, Alianza Lima's young forward traveled to the Netherlands so as to keep up on negotiations and sign with PSV Eindhoven.17-year-old Reimond Manco told the press he is under no test, he was invited to travel by the team. He will be accompanied by his father, his agent (Raul Gonzalez), and the Peruvian Institution's president (Carlos Franco).

Raimond Manco, could be the next engage of Fiorentina in the summer market. "Farfan, the attacker of Psv, called me and told me that he hopefully to see me in a team with him. I read that I am also in the target of Milan and Fiorentina, it is an honour to be in the notebook of these great clubs. "

"I've read that AC Milan and Fiorentina are trying to sign me.

"It is a great honour that I am in the notebooks of two such famous clubs."

"I'll see what happens. I'll analyze things and I'll make up my mind on my return. I'm not going on loan, I'm going to negotiate," underlined the seed.



The forward debuted last season on the major category of the Peruvian soccer being just 16 years old, after receiving the award of best player of the U-17 South American by the South American Football Confederation.

The local side's coach, Jose del Solar, called on him for the first time with the elder team on Wednesday at a friendly match, which his country lost 2-1 to Bolivia.

The young seed denied having contacted other European sides, which fact was suggested by the local press. He pointed out that his first option is PSV, where compatriot Jefferson Farfan is already playing.

No comments: